People, Places and Planning: Immigration Considerations for Expanding Businesses
Navigating the myriad of complex global immigration rules can be a challenging prospect for businesses
looking to expand into Europe and beyond. When it comes to the movement of personnel – whether short- or long-term
– businesses need to ensure that immigration compliance becomes an integral part of their overall expansion strategy.
This seminar will look at:
- What business activities are permitted as a visitor when exploring business opportunities
- Short-term work options or work exemptions in the early phases of business establishment
- Long-term work options once the business is established
- Posted Worker Notification requirements under labour law and Social Security obligations
The speakers will also spotlight the European countries that have streamlined immigration processes.