STAND NUMBER: 2010
The International Trade Tool provides all your import export information.
It is a single source portal where companies can research information about their target markets to help them be more competitive and maintain profitability.
What the International Trade Tool does:
• Calculates import duties and any taxes using your product description or Tariff Code in our Duty Calculator
• Checks import duties in over 140 countries with our Duty Database
• Shows what documents are required when importing into specific countries. Also explains what the different types of documents are used for.
• Show examples of documents, to give users an idea of what a specific document looks like and the content required.
• Shows information about doing business with your target countries such as trade agreements, restricted and prohibited imports, labelling requirements and much more.
• Shows detailed descriptions including the risks and costs, the buyer and seller obligations for each term in the 2020 version of Incoterms
• You can also ask ED our interactive robot any question about international trade. If ED does not know then you can send your question direct to our team of experts who will research the answer for you.
All questions and answers are added to our database, giving you access to one of the largest growing international trade FAQ`s in the world.