AD’OCC is the trade and development agency for the southern French Region of Occitanie. Our agency supports over 50 businesses from all over the world each year to settle and expand their activities in this part of France. So, if you are planning to extend your activities in this part of the world, just contact us. We’re here to help you.
Whatever your new business expansion plans are – a new business, an acquisition, a joint venture, etc. – we can offer you fully customised support including:
- A single access point, with one adviser dedicated to your project from end to end.
- A customised real estate search being a land, an industrial site, or an office.
- Qualified and targeted advice on public grants and funding.
- Introductions to potential partners including suppliers, sub-contractors, and research centres.
- Streamlining of administrative procedures.
- A recruitment and training programme for your staff needs.
- The organisation of customised visits to potential sites, companies, and laboratories etc.
Our mission is to foster the success of your development project in Occitanie. We can answer all your questions thanks to our expertise and our networks, and we will be supporting you at each stage of your project.
AddressBureau de la Région Occitanie
3 Manchester square