STAND NUMBER: G346
Katowice Special Economic Zone Co.
Katowice Special Economic Zone (Poland) offers properties and public aid.
- 1500ha of available development area
- Plots of land of 0.5 ha to 150 ha
- Land adaptable to the investor`s needs
- Land connected to the main traffic routes of Poland and Europe
- Plots connected to all utilities (water, electricity, gas, sewage system), access roads
- Grade-A office blocks in Katowice (lease)
- Lease of shop floors and storage facilities ready to move in
- provides real property brokerage services around the Zone;
- provides consulting and training on how special economic zones work;
- maintains a database of potential contractors to provide services for investments
- `one-stop-shop` (comprehensive investor support);
- measures to support cooperation in the region.
Katowice Special Economic Zone is the right choice for those companies, which are willing to use the public aid in the form of the tax relief, calculated on the basis of the investment cost or new job creation.
The Katowice Special Economic Zone is a leader among Polish special economic zones. Over 390 business entities are currently operating in the zone. So far, they have invested approximately PLN 36 billion and created more than 80,000 new jobs here.
Business Financial Times ranking highly assessed the performance of the Katowice Special Economic Zone. In 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019, KSEZ was recognised as the best free zone in Europe. On top of that, KSEZ was recognised as the 2nd best free zone in the World in 2015 and 2019.
Major investors in the Katowice Special Economic Zone:
• General Motors Manufacturing Poland
• Fiat Powertrain Technologis Poland
• NGK Ceramics Polska
• Brembo Poland
• Isuzu Motors Polska
• Guardian CzÄ™stochowa
• ZF TRW Poland
+48 32 251 07 36