The Latin American Trade & Investment Association (LATIA)
The Latin American Trade & Investment Association (LATIA) is an independent not-for-profit organisation established in 2010. The members of the association are Trade and Investment agencies and Embassies` Trade and Investment Offices of 19 Latin American countries.
LATIA coordinates and implements a strategy to attract foreign direct investment, boost trade and promote the internationalisation of Latin-American companies, contributing to the socio-economic development and commercial engagement with the U.K.
Our goals are:
• To provide a platform where members can develop UK-based joint actions to attract foreign direct investment, to boost exports and to promote the internationalization of Latin-American companies.
• To maintain a permanent Latin American representation in the UK calendar for trade and investment activities.
• To facilitate the communication and coordination of activities with UK trade and investment sector.
Our services provided are:
• Guidance to its members to develop joint projects and initiatives.
• To foster communication and mutual support among members in order to have greater impact on joint projects and initiatives
• Make available the Association`s resources to its members in order to support joint activities as approved by the general meeting.
• To help in the promotion of trade and investment in Latin America, with the aim of contributing to the socio-economic development in the region.
LATIA Members are:
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Through its annual Latin American Investment Forum (LAIF), LATIA presents a unique opportunity to investors and business communities to hear about the latest developments and investment projects in Latin America.
This forum is the leading annual event for Latin American trade and investment in the UK, allowing LATIA to gain exposure to key financial players and investors in the UK, as well as the support of ambassadors and their respective governments. It has also developed alliances with important UK government organisations and other public and private institutions.
Stand Number: 3252