The Ecuadorian British Chamber & It's Benefits
Words provided by: Ecuadorian British Chamber of Commerce
The British Ecuadorian Chamber of Commerce strengthens the commercial, educational and social ties between the United Kingdom and Ecuador through the services it offers to its members and partner organizations. These services can be classified in the following big categories:
- Networking opportunities: Belong to a network of national and international companies, from all business sectors. The British Chamber organizes, in a monthly basis, seminars, working breakfast presentations, workshops and fairs with special prices and benefits to Chamber’s members. Important organizations that work closely with the British Chamber are The British Group, the National Board of Chambers and Association of Production, Federation of Bi-National Chambers in Ecuador, EuroChambers of Ecuador, ProEcuador and Fedexpor, and the UK Network of British Chambers in the world (BRITLAN).
- The International Center of Arbitration and Mediation (CIAM): Organization promoted by the British Chamber and the Chamber of Production and Industry. CIAM counts with the collaboration of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) of London and provides an alternative to common law procedures for both local and national companies.
- Publications and Digital Platforms: Another way to promote our members’ services and events is through our publications, website and social networks. Our organization’s magazine LINKS is a great channel to share the Chamber’s latest news, highlight members’ activities and products, and find relevant articles to the different sectors of the economy.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (RSC): The British Chamber is a proud member of the United Nations Global Compact. As part of this initiative, we share the activities of the UN Global Compact with members of the Chamber. They benefit with valuable information regarding the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and networking events to support the achievement of the SDGs and find suitable partners to fulfil such enterprise.
British and Ecuadorian organizations can profit from these services. Internationalization of businesses will not be complete with the support of a strong partner at both sides of the Atlantic.
• URL: www.camarabritanica.com.ec
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +59322250883