STAND NUMBER: 562
United Nations Development Programme
e-Regulations Armenia portal - your step by step guide on business procedures in Armenia.
e-Regulations Armenia tool was launched in 2018 with the funding from Austrian Development Cooperation and in partnership with The Ministry of Economy of Republic of Armenia, Business Armenia Foundation and UNCTAD.
The main objective of the project is to promote the regulations of various business procedures via electronic portal, giving the potential investors/businessmen a clear, step by step guidance on business procedures in Armenia. The information is mapped and presented on the e-regulations Armenia portal: developed by UNCTAD and used in over 30 countries around the world. Now it is available in Armenia.
On e-regulations portal potential investors can access comprehensive information, presented in step by step format, on the following procedures:
- Starting a company (LLC, Individual Entrepreneur, Joint Stock, Branch of Foreign Company)
- Obtaining resident permit for 1 or 5 years
- Registering Intellectual property - Trademark or Industrial design
- Buying / leasing real estate
- Registering residency of Free economic zone
- Getting construction permit
- Obtaining certificate for European Union and Commonwealth of Independent States ST-1
- Subscribing to business utilities - water, electric, gas.