STAND NUMBER: 2500
BFC Bank Limited
We help SMEs and Payment Service Providers (PSPs) trade internationally.
For SMEs, that means helping you control costs through transparent pricing and margins. We offer innovative fee tariffs and access to a comprehensive service generally only available to larger companies.
To make cross-border payments, PSPs need a bank account with a regulated financial institution - like BFC Bank. We make transactions simpler and more cost-effective, and can provide direct access to the UK Faster Payments Scheme (FPS).
Our services include:
• International payment solutions, inward payments, outward payments and regular outward payments
• Multi-currency accounts, cross currency notional pooling, current accounts and general client money accounts
• Instant deposit accounts and term deposits
• Overdrafts, short-term loans and same day exposures
• Cost-effective foreign exchange
• Transparent rates and charges for SMEs and PSPs
• Wholesale currency services, cash collection and delivery
For more information about BFC Bank`s dedicated services, visit us at Stand 2500
020 8181 3677